Negative thoughts can easily creep into our minds, especially when we’re feeling down or stressed. But did you know that you can actually train your brain to focus on the positive? One way to do this is by repeating happiness-positive mantras to yourself. Like daily affirmations, these mantras reprogram your subconscious mind to focus on the bright side of life.
Mantras are a powerful tool to help you stay positive, motivated, and focused on your goals. Positive energy is contagious, so when you surround yourself with happy and optimistic people, it’s only natural that you’ll start to feel the same. With more positive thoughts, come more positive actions and results.
The best way to have a happy life is to maintain a positive attitude. To be a human being is to experience a full range of emotions and experiences, but that doesn’t mean we have to be ruled by them. Learning how to control your thoughts and maintain a positive outlook even in the face of adversity is crucial if you want to lead a happy and successful life.
Using happiness-positive mantras on a daily basis can reinforce a positive mindset and help you attract more happiness into your life. The power of positive affirmations lies in their ability to retrain your brain to think more positively. When you repeat these mantras to yourself, you’re essentially telling your subconscious mind what you want it to focus on.
Related: Tap Into Your Inner Power With The Law Of Attraction
When spoken or repeated in the present tense, happiness-positive mantras create an instant shift in your thinking, which then manifests in your reality. The more you say them, the more they become ingrained in your subconscious mind, shaping your reality over time.
Positive affirmations have been shown to be an effective way to combat negative thinking and improve overall well-being. In one study, participants who repeated positive affirmations for seven days reported increased levels of happiness and decreased levels of stress.
So, if you’re looking for a simple way to boost your mood and attract more happiness into your life, start using some of these happiness-positive mantras today.
100 Happiness-Positive Mantras
1. I am surrounded by love and positive energy.
2. Good things happen to me every day.
3. I attract success and abundance into my life.
4. I am grateful for everything I have.
5. My happy thoughts create my happy life.
6. I am worthy of love and happiness.
7. I am strong and capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
8. I choose happiness over anything else.
9. My past does not define me – I am creating my own future.
10. Happy people are attracted to me.
11. I am one of those happy people.
12. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
13. I am doing what I love and it makes me happy.
14. Every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
15. I am grateful for my many blessings.
16. I am worthy of all the good things life has to offer.
17. My life is full of beautiful experiences.
18. Positive thinking is my default setting.
19. Positive things are attracted and gravitate to me.
20. Great things are happening in my life.
21. I am happy with myself just the way I am.
22. All of my needs are met easily.
23. Unconditional love is always available to me.
24. I am a powerful creator and can manifest anything I desire.
25. I forgive myself for my past mistakes and move forward with love.
26. I am surrounded by an abundance of resources.
27. Today is a new day and I choose to make it a good one.
28. I am open to new relationships, experiences, and opportunities.
29. I am surrounded by positive people who bring out the best in me.
30. I love myself unconditionally and approve of myself just as I am.
31. Positive changes are happening in my life right now.
32. I am at peace with myself and those around me.
33. My life is full of amazing opportunities.
34. All of my dreams are coming true.
35. I am living my best life now.
36. I am grateful today for all the good in my life.
37. I have a grateful heart and choose to focus on the positive.
38. I am blessed with good health, a roof over my head, and food on the table.
39. I am a better person today than I was yesterday.
40. Each day, I am becoming more and more of who I want to be.
41. Today is a great day full of possibilities.
42. My life is full of love, joy, and happiness.
43. I am surrounded by people who care about me.
44. Inner peace is my natural state.
45. I am grateful for the relationships in my life.
46. I am surrounded by beauty.
47. I have a good life and am grateful for it.
48. I choose thoughts that make me feel good.
49. I am in control of my own happiness.
50. The present moment is all that matters.
51. I release old habits and thought patterns that no longer serve me.
52. I am kind and loving to myself.
53. I am the only person responsible for my happiness.
54. I am surrounded by abundance.
55. I am open to new and wonderful experiences.
56. Inner joy is my true nature.
57. I am free to be myself.
58. Being happy is a choice I make every day.
59. Happy moments are happening all around me right now.
60. I am connected to the Source of all happiness.
61. I am grateful for this moment.
62. I am alive and full of vitality.
63. I have everything I need to be happy right now.
64. My life today is exactly as I want it to be.
65. I am creating the life of my dreams.
66. I deserve to be happy and surrounded by good people.
67. I have a beautiful life.
68. I am surrounded by an abundance of love.
69. I am thankful for all the wonderful things in my life.
70. Beautiful things are happening to me today.
71. I am attracting only positive people and experiences into my life.
72. I have a loving happy family.
73. I am creating a life that I love.
74. I always make the best choices for myself.
75. I am in a good place and my life is going well.
76. I am comfortable with myself and love who I am.
77. I am doing my best and that is good enough.
78. I am worthy of love and respect.
79. I am deserving of all the good things that come my way.
80. Happy feelings are flowing through me now.
81. I am loved and supported by those around me.
82. I receive love easily and freely from others.
83. I am surrounded by an abundance of wealth and prosperity.
84. I have everything I need to live a happy and fulfilling life.
85. Every single day, my life gets better and better.
86. I am grateful for my many blessings.
87. I have a positive outlook on life and expect only good things to come my way.
88. My life is full of joy, happiness, and love.
89. I attract success every moment of the day.
90. My mental health is in a good place and I am feeling happy.
91. I release all negativity from my life and fill it with love instead.
92. I am surrounded by people who love and appreciate me.
93. I engage in positive self-talk and treat myself with kindness.
94. My life moves in a positive way and everything works out for my highest good.
95. I attract healthy and beneficial relationships into my life.
96. I am aware that difficult times don’t last forever and better days are in the present.
97. I am confident and always ready to face whatever comes my way.
98. I am the better version of myself every day.
99. I know that happiness comes from within and I am grateful for what I have.
100. I am surrounded by an abundance of love and light.
How To Use Happiness Positive Mantras
There are many different ways to use these powerful affirmations. Happiness affirmations and mantras are most effective when repeated throughout your daily life, preferably in the morning. A great way to add morning affirmations to your routine is to create a list of positive affirmations that you can read every morning as part of your ritual.
Tip: Focus on an area of your life where you frequently think negative things. This requires a bit of awareness and introspection because we are unaware of most of our negative self-talk. We think these things so often that they become our normal way of thinking. It’s only when we become more aware through meditation or mindfulness that we realize how often we think these negative things.
Related: Meditation 101: The Beginners Guide
Morning Ritual for Happiness
When you have your list of powerful positive affirmations make sure to read it several times to be sure that the statements truly resonate with you. You may need to create your own affirmations or modify some of the ones above to better fit your needs. The key is to make sure that your affirmations are positive, personal, and present tense.
You can choose several channels to reinforce your happiness positive mantras:
This is my personal favorite and it is extremely easy to integrate into your daily routine. When we wake up, the bathroom is usually one of the first places we go. So, while you are getting ready for your day, take a minute to look into your own eyes in the mirror and say your happiness-positive mantras to yourself. I like to do this several times throughout the day, not just in the morning.
A gratitude journal is one of the best ways to start your day on a positive note. Not only does it allow you to focus on all of the great things in your life, but it also gives you a chance to write out your happiness positive mantras. Every morning, take a few minutes to write down what you are grateful for and read your affirmations out loud. This will help to increase the power of your words and make them even more effective.
This is a great way to keep your happiness and positive mantras top of mind throughout the day. Write out your affirmations on some colorful post-its and stick them in places where you will see them often. I like to put mine on my bathroom mirror, my desk at work, and on the fridge. This way, no matter where I am, I am reminded of my affirmations and can take a moment to say them out loud.
Related: 1111 Spiritual Affirmations To Connect To Your High Self
Another great way to keep your positive affirmations top of mind is to create a screensaver on your computer or phone with your affirmations. That way, every time you unlock your screen, you are greeted with your positive words and they serve as a reminder to stay positive throughout the day.
This is a great option if you want to be able to listen to your mantras throughout the day but don’t want to have to stop what you are doing to read them. Simply record yourself saying your affirmations and play them on repeat throughout the day. You can even put them on while you are driving or working out.
If you want to get a little bit more creative with your affirmations, you can create digital printouts of them. This could be a simple design with your affirmations written out or something more elaborate. Hang them up around your home or office or carry them with you in your purse or wallet. You can even put them on the fridge or in your car.
This is a great option if you want to be able to see your affirmations as well as hear them. Create a slide show with your favorite affirmations and pictures that make you happy. Set it to play on repeat throughout the day. You can also put this on your computer or phone screensaver.
This is a fun way to keep all of your happiness positive mantras in one place. Simply write out your affirmations on slips of paper and put them in a jar. Every time you need a pick-me-up, simply reach into the jar and pull out an affirmation. This is also a great way to involve your kids or grandkids in your affirmation practice. They will love picking out affirmations for you and it will help to keep them positive as well.
There are endless ways to use happiness positive mantras to increase the positivity in your life. The key is to find what works best for you and to make sure that you are consistent with your affirmations. The more often you say them, the more likely you are to believe them and see results. So, choose a few of your favorite affirmations and start using them today!