The sacral chakra is the second chakra from the bottom of the seven main chakras. It is located in the pelvis, just below the navel. The main purpose of the sacral chakra is to create and maintain emotional balance. This chakra is also responsible for our creative energy, pleasure, and sexuality. One way to heal and balance the sacral chakra is through the use of affirmations. Sacral chakra affirmations can help to open up and unblock this chakra, allowing the creative energy and pleasure to flow more freely.
What Are Chakras
The chakra system is an energy system that is located within the human body. There are seven main chakras, which are located along the spine. Each chakra has its own unique purpose and function. When one or more of the chakras become blocked or imbalanced, it can lead to physical, mental, or emotional health problems.
- Root chakra: located at the base of the spine. This chakra is responsible for our feeling of safety and security.
- Sacral chakra: located in the lower abdomen, pelvis just below the belly button. This chakra is responsible for our creative energy, pleasure, and sexuality.
- Solar plexus chakra: located in the stomach area. This chakra is responsible for our sense of personal power and confidence.
- Heart chakra: located in the center of the chest. This chakra is responsible for our ability to love and be loved.
- Throat chakra: located in the throat area. This chakra is responsible for our ability to communicate clearly and truthfully.
- Third eye chakra: located in between the eyebrows. This chakra is responsible for our intuition and our connection to the divine.
- Crown chakra: located at the top of the head. This chakra is responsible for our connection to universal consciousness and our sense of spiritual connection.
An overactive sacral chakra can manifest as being overly sexual, creative, or emotional. An underactive sacral chakra can manifest as being emotionally constricted, creatively blocked, or sexually inhibited.
When the sacral chakra is in balance, we are able to express our emotions in a healthy way, freely and creatively. We feel pleasure in our bodies and are able to enjoy healthy sexual relationships. The emotional body is in balance and we feel connected to our creative power.
Imbalances in the sacral chakra can manifest as:
- Sexual problems such as impotence, frigidity, or sexual addiction
- Creative blocks such as writer’s block or artist’s block
- Emotional problems such as fear, anxiety, or depression
- Physical problems such as lower back pain, infertility, or urinary problems.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are powerful tools that can help tp reprogram the subconscious mind. These positive statements when used in your daily life can help to shift your thinking from negative to positive, which can ultimately lead to improved health and well-being. Positive affirmations or positive thoughts can help to:
- increase self-esteem
- boost confidence
- promote motivation
- reduce stress and anxiety
- reduce negative thinking
There is scientific evidence to support the power of affirmations. A study published in the journal Behaviour Research and Therapy found that participants who repeated positive affirmations had lower levels of anxiety and negative thinking compared to those who did not use affirmations.
If you struggle with low self-esteem, blocked sexual energy, continuous negative thoughts, feelings of guilt, or creative expression, sacral chakra affirmations can help to open up and unblock this chakra.
Sacral chakra healing affirmations can help to open up, improve the flow of energy, and unblock this chakra, allowing the creative energy and pleasure to flow more freely. A balanced sacral chakra helps you live a passionate life with healthy relationships and a strong sense of creativity.
111 Sacral Chakra Affirmations
While coming up with your own affirmations or powerful statements is always best, here are 111 sacral chakra affirmations get you started on your healing journey:
1. Positive energy flows through me and into my sacral chakra.
2. I am creative, passionate, and alive.
3. My sexuality is natural, healthy, and sacred.
4. I openly express my sensuality, creativity, and desires.
5. I attract healthy relationships and experiences that are fulfilling and satisfying.
6. Inner wisdom guides my choices and actions.
7. I am confident in myself and my abilities.
8. I am open to new experiences.
9. I let go of fears, doubts, and negativity.
10. I allow myself to feel pleasure, joy, and happiness.
11. My sacral chakra is open, balanced, and healthy.
12. I am connected to my intuition and inner guidance.
13. I trust myself and my decisions.
14. I am worthy of love, happiness, and abundance.
15. I create my reality through my thoughts, words, and actions.
16. Positive changes are happening in my life now.
17. I am open to receiving love, joy, and abundance.
18. I release all fears and doubts that are holding me back.
19. I am safe, protected, and guided.
20. All is well in my world.
21. Creative energy flow through me easily and effortlessly.
22. I welcome new experiences with open arms.
23. I am flexible and adaptable to change.
24. My sexuality is a sacred and beautiful part of who I am.
25. I love, honor, and cherish my body.
26. I am comfortable in my own skin.
27. My physical body is healthy, strong, and vibrant.
28. I am thankful for my healthy and functional body.
29. I nourish my body with healthy food and water.
30. I exercise regularly to keep my body fit and toned.
31. My mind is clear, focused, and positive.
32. My positive mindset attracts positive experiences.
33. I am in control of my thoughts, emotions, and actions.
34. My intimate relationships are healing, supportive, and satisfying.
35. I am open to new experiences and adventure.
36. I trust my intuition and follow my heart.
37. I have a strong connection with the Earth and all of her creatures.
38. I am connected to the cycle of life and death, and I honor it.
39. I release old wounds and traumas.
40. I am safe.
41. I am loved.
42. I am whole.
43. I am worthy.
44. I am enough.
45. I open myself up to love and abundance.
46. My sexuality is sacred and beautiful.
47. I am in control of my own happiness.
48. I am at peace with myself.
49. I am free to be who I really am.
50. I can express my feelings and emotions freely and without fear.
51. I love and accept myself just as I am.
52. I am healing and becoming stronger every day.
53. The pleasures of life are available to me.
54. I allow myself to be open and vulnerable.
55. I am safe to express my needs and wants.
56. I can trust that others will support me.
57. I am surrounded by people who love and care for me.
58. I am worthy of love and affection.
59. My own body loves and accepts me just the way I am.
60. I am comfortable in my own skin.
61. I have a healthy relationship with my sexuality.
62. I am able to enjoy intimate relationships.
63. I am open to new experiences.
64. I love and accept myself unconditionally.
65. I have a beautiful life.
66. I am grateful for all that I have.
67. I am surrounded by an abundance of love
68. My life is full of joy and happiness.
69. I live day to the fullest.
70. I am healthy and whole.
71. My body is a temple of love and healing.
72. A higher power is always with me.
73. My comfort zone is expanding.
74. I am open to new experiences.
75. I am connected to my intuition.
76. I listen to my inner guidance.
77. My emotions are valid and worthy of expression.
78. I allow myself to feel my feelings.
79. I am in touch with my emotions.
80. My emotions are my teachers.
81. I am learning from my emotions.
82. I am safe to express my emotions.
83. I am allowed to feel anger, sadness, fear, joy, and love.
84. I am worthy of love and belonging.
85. I am lovable and deserving of love.
86. Creativity is flowing through me.
87. I am connected to my creative power.
88. I have everything I need to create what I desire.
89. My creativity is a force for good in the world.
90. I am open to new ideas and ways of thinking.
91. I am flexible in my thinking.
92. The divine is within me and all around me.
93. I am one with the divine.
94. I am connected to all that is.
95. I am surrounded by love and light.
96. I am a being of light.
97. My body is a temple of well-being and I am worthy of love and respect.
98. I am open to receiving abundance in all forms: money, relationships, opportunities, and health.
99. I am grateful for my body and the ability to experience life fully.
100. I have everything I need to heal myself physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
101. I am safe, protected, and supported.
102. I release all fears and doubts that block me from living my best life.
103. I am strong, capable, and confident.
104. I accept myself exactly as I am.
105. I am worthy of love and respect.
106. I take care of my body, mind, and spirit.
107. I am kind and compassionate to myself.
108. I am forgiving of myself and others.
109. I am filled with love, light, and joy.
110. I am connected to the divine source of all healing energy.
111. I am infinite possibilities.